CES is looking for a Logistics or Customs Coordinator for our client in St. Thomas, ON.
Shift flexibility needed (Days and Afternoons)
Full time permanent position
- Ensure job related open purchase orders are on schedule as per system assembly requirements and to report any variances to the schedule to the Project Manager and to Purchasing
- Create and maintain accurate open purchase order reports in SAP suitable for internal and external applications
- Maintaining constant communication with suppliers
- Document supplier visitations meetings and issue resolutions
- Fork lift experience would be an asset
- Diploma or certificate in related field
- Adequate knowledge of the Automotive Machine/Tool Industry
- Familiarity with dispatch and customs requirements
- Strong expediting skills an asset
- An ability to effectively prioritize and complete assignments in a high-pressure environment using effective organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication abilities in order to effectively communicate with all external suppliers and personnel within the organization
- An ability to work well with others in a team environment
How To Apply:
- Please submit an up to date copy of your resume to email@example.com
- Resume can be dropped off in person to our London Branch located at 120 Wellington Street, London, ON.
- For more information please contact our London Branch at 519-438-1200 to speak with one of our recruiters.