Direct Hire position!
- Responsible to assure that archive of accounting and taxes documents complies with all legal requirements;
- Prepare all the documents required to be sent to external entities and presented in audits;
- Implement every change defined by law or regulations;
- Responsible to calculate and validate all taxes;
- Responsible to apply and assure all accounting requirements;
- Responsible for all financial documents like balance sheet, income statement, accounting annexes;
- Responsible to sign the financial statements with the board of Director ́s
- Degree in Accounting or Management or similar;
- Certified Accountant (TOC).
- Previous experience in Accounting & Tax area is a plus;
- Industrial previous experience is a plus
- Financial reports experience is required
- Good knowledge in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and, if applicable, local Generally
Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP);
- Critical analysis skills;
- Good knowledge in calculation and preparation of the tax obligations.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your resume to email@example.com