Location: Mills River NC
Farm Bio-security Checker
Wage: $14 – $15 per hour
Hours: Monday to Saturday ( 48 hours per week)
Full time permanent
- Act as an Internal auditor by conducting daily facility audit to ensure compliance with such items as but not limited to –hazards, GMP practices, cleanliness of lunchroom, fan banks, washroom, machines, lines, crates, trailers, and other areas in the facility.
- Walk the assigned facility every 60 minutes to complete Bio-security checklist.
- Complete all required checklists and ensure timely submission of issues and findings.
- Communicate any gaps or findings based on the severity level and following the process flow to ensure corrective action is in place to rectify the issues.
- Ensure that the facility, equipment and vehicles are kept clean.
- Communicate with workers, supervisors, and managers to enforce compliance with all bios-security SOPs.
- Assist in developing, validation and verification of all operational check lists and food safety plan
- Assist with aspects of security – such as SOP updates.
- Prepare and submit bio-security report after each walk and follow through to ensure issues are rectified.
- Provide support to staff by having a visible presence, promote safety initiatives, goals, objectives, measurements and foster good staff relationships in order to gain commitment from all employees.
- Identification of issues impacting health, safety and well being at sites.
Please send resumes to email@example.com