Our client is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join an Ontario Crop Input site in Alliston, ON.
This position focuses on providing logistics and administrative support to the retail crop inputs teams, to provide best in class logistics, customer service and efficient logistics cost management. This position is responsible for counter sales for the walk-in customer and is the
first point of contact for calls.
Counter Sales and Service: 40%
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- A college diploma or university degree with an agricultural/business focus.
- Experience in a retail setting.
- Experience with Administrative duties.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to provide top customer service.
- An understanding of the Ontario farming practices.
- Excellent computer skills with experience with the Microsoft products
- Lifting up to 25lbs, with occasional climbing, reaching and driving equipment.
If you believe you meet the qualifications of this position please submit your resume to email@example.com