Our Client in Fergus is looking for an Alarm Technician (Permanent).
- Install, Setup & Program, Service, Troubleshoot, provide Technical Support/Training
- Run Wire & Mount Devices of: Alarm Systems, CCTV; IP & Analog, Access Control,
- Follow blueprints and layouts.
- Provide and write reports of work completed.
Requirements: Proficient with Computers / Electronic Products Technology
- 1+ years field experience
- Previous experience fishing walls / pulling wire and terminating for installations
- Proficient with programming w/ PC for Security, Access Control, Video Systems & Integration.
- Should be proficient in terminating RJ45 jacks and testing the LAN installation
- Valid Driver’s License
- Driver’s Abstract & Criminal Record Check
- Comfortable working from heights
- Knowledge of Locksmithing an asset but not a requirement
Full Benefits after probation
Wage: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year.. Depending on Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com