CES is currently searching for experienced Pipefitters and Pipefitter apprentices in the Windsor area for a project starting up mid August. Please send your resume today for immediate review.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Interpret mechanical and construction drawings
- Install and maintain steam, fire protection, piping, hydraulic, pneumatic, medial gas, refrigerant, environmental, process water, sanitary, codes, acts and regulations to company standards.
- Determine materials and fabrication procedures
- Must have a valid 307 Red Seal Certification or 3rd/4th year apprentice
- The ideal candidate will be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable working in hot environments, confined areas and/or heights
Wage: Up to $32/hr based on experience
Send your resume to email@example.com and please state your salary expectations.