$80,000 – $100,000 per year, plus bonus, plus benefits
- This position is responsible for the supervision of skilled robotic/controls technicians in a multi-shift environment.
- Duties consist of guiding technicians on a daily basis with maintaining, repairing, and installation of all automated equipment, including heavy ton stamping presses, transfer presses, automation, robotic lines and standard / complex machinery.
- Responsible for implementing and managing automation asset inventory, spare parts management, program change logs, program back up data base and safety precautions as it pertains to automation.
- Other duties include assisting plant operations with engineering solutions, commissioning of new production equipment, and product launches.
- Minimum 7-10 years industrial automation experience focused on automation controls and robotics.
- 3-5 years supervision experience in a heavy manufacturing environment is preferred.
- A degree in a related technical field such as Engineering or trade designation is preferred.
- Extensive experience in programming, editing, and troubleshooting programmable controllers, primarily Allen Bradley.
- Ability to troubleshoot multiple types of communication platforms (Ethernet, Control Net, Device Net, etc.).
- Ability to program and manipulate operator interfaces.
- Extensive knowledge of motor controls for both AC and DC equipment.
- Qualified candidate must be able to interpret electrical schematics for troubleshooting control cabinets and general electrical circuits.
**To be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com