CES is looking for an experienced Automation Technician. Please submit your resume to apply
Required Skills and Experience:
- Design, verification and maintenance of electrical schematics.
- Assist in setting up, maintaining programming, electrical components and schematic standards. Assist in proper maintenance of all programming software and application files and programming hardware.
- Completion of all required work orders and associated paperwork.
- Responsible to improve equipment reliability and uptime.
- Implementation of Continuous Improvement Ideas.
- PLCs (Allen Bradley, Siemens) -Fanuc robots, HMI programming (Ignition, RSView)
- Various networks including: (Ethernet IP, DH+, RIO, DeviceNet, ControlNet, RS232) Ability to interpret electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Excellent problem solving, judgement and decision-making skills , mathematical skills, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with MS office suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project)
- Knowledgeable and demonstrated compliance with OSHA Standards and Employment Standards Act.
- Operate lifting devices (overhead bridge cranes, fork/combi-lifts, and man-lifts such as scissor lifts and genie-booms) as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Rotating every 2 weeks between days, afternoons and nights
Education: Must possess a Technician diploma (Mechanical, Electrical, Robotics and Automation or Mechatronics).
Please submit your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org