Temp to perm position!!!!!!
Pay : $53 K
C shift Schedule :
Friday – Saturday ( 6:00 am – 4:30 pm ) & Sunday – Monday ( 5:30 pm – 3:30 am )
- Plans and coordinates work, trains and motivates, monitors and evaluates performance of team members; ensures their ability to safely operate material handling equipment to move materials to and from storage configurations; Counsels, records and disciplines as necessary. Develops Team Leaders to effectively oversee the daily routines of their assigned Team Members.
- Maintains an equipment structure and level to accomplish the tasks in a safe, effective manner. Provides appropriate equipment to ensure the safe transport and storage of all materials.
- Ensure production output matches orders and that customer requirements are respected and shipments met. Maintains bank sheets in a timely manner and act accordingly.
- Monitors and measures team member performance for accuracy of sequencing and delivery of commodities. Continually strive for continuous improvement, ensuring all work carried out within the group conforms to established build and quality practices.
- Identify and eliminate safety and housekeeping hazards to minimize workplace accidents.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Conform to the process and requirements of the synchronized management system.
- Achieve effectiveness of the synchronized management system by following the Quality Policy and meeting company objectives.
- Ability to communicate and deal with a variety of people including internal and external customers, management, and functional departments.
- Ability to effectively train, teach, and coach hourly team members.
- Someone willing to work in an OUTSIDE environment.
- Someone with rail head experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year experience as a Supervisor or Manager in a Automotive or Logistics based industry.
- Strong interpersonal, communications, and leadership skills.
- Experience and or training regarding the Occupational Health & Safety.
** To be considered please, send your resume to email@example.com **