- Oversee daily activities of the Production Lines on the appropriate shift. Plan, coordinate and advise department employees of daily tasks.
- Monitor production, Materials and Maintenance processes to ensure smooth flow. Receive and resolve operation
problems for their respective department(s).
- Monitor performance for production department with regards to following the company’s policies and procedures (i.e.Housekeeping, 5S, safety, and prompt break schedules, etc.).
- Ensure productivity, efficiency and quality standards are achieved on a daily basis.
- Responsible for enforcing the progressive discipline procedures, including consultation with Human Resources and the Department Manager, completion of required documentation, and disciplinary meeting.
- Review all LOAs within the department, compare with staffing requirements, and approve/deny request based on production requirements.
- Performs written evaluations and counsels associates as required.
- Develop and maintain a team oriented atmosphere at all times.
- Ensure that all training matrices up to date.
- Maintain proper records and backup documentation.
- Respond to employee issues, concerns, suggestions and complaints within 48 hours.
- Attend weekly Supervisor meetings.
- Assigned shift schedule may change according to current job requirements.
- Authorities as detailed in our Quality System for ISO/TS16949 including but not limited to Corrective and Preventative Actions, Control of Documents, Control of Records, Internal Audits and Control of Nonconforming Product
- All other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of a recognized post-secondary institution in a related field, preferred.
- Minimum of five years of work history, production management/team lead experience in an automotive assembly or manufacturing environment a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
- Excellent with Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org