Currently looking for a Buyer in the Windsor, ON. area. This is a direct hire opportunity. Salary range is 55-65K. Please submit your resume to apply.
- Maintain, track and enter inventory using SRM system
- Work with supplier development and improvement, developing strategies for improvement
- Expedite purchase orders
- Maintain and enter accurate quotes using Jagger system
- Coordinating with other team members in the purchasing and logistics department
- Work with suppliers gathering quotes to provide best cost savings
- Complete all RFQ’s with local and production material suppliers
- Do all locate purchasing and market research for direct production related materials
- Responsible to negotiate annual contracts with Vendors
- Responsible for annual cost savings
- Responsible for inventory reduction and MOQ’s
- Follow and maintain all process and procedures as detailed by corporate CU
- Provide weekly, monthly, daily reports as required.
- Track monthly budgets as assigned.
- 4+ years experience in a Buyer role within the automotive industry
- Strategic buying and dealing with international suppliers a must
- At least 4 years of professional experience in a similar position or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong communication skills, ability to deal with suppliers
- Cost estimating
Submit your resume and salary expectation to Lisa: firstname.lastname@example.org