CES is currently looking for a Cisco Voice Video Engineer. Please send your resume to apply.
- Oversees the day-to-day health of the enterprise and customer VoIP, VTC, and multicast infrastructure, with a focus on ensuring stability, capacity and organizational productivity.
- Addresses and resolves complex technical problems relating to the installation, upgrade, and daily operation of local and regionally distributed infrastructure.
- Maintain the existing environments consisting of Avaya phones and voicemail, Cisco VTC and WebEx, and VBrick multicast systems.
- Interfaces with customers, vendors, and other technical staff to analyze business and technical requirements relating to the customer network and systems infrastructure.
- Works closely with the network operations team to deliver consistent technical direction, collect and analyze Voice and Video performance metrics, establish and enforce service level agreements.
- Documents engineering standards and proposals, leads or assists in the development of voice and video architecture/engineering designs, changes, and configuration management.
- Spearhead the design, architecture, and deployment of a new Unified Communications system, that must replace the existing architecture and integrate with Cisco WebEx, Microsoft O365/TEAMS, and include a call center, mobile, and video streaming solution.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills in addition to the ability to effectively manage and prioritize individual projects and tasks. Possess superior written and oral communication skills.
- Solid vendor management and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Requires 10 + years of experience
- BS degree & 10 years’ experience or no degree and 13 years+ experience.
- Experience with deployment and maintenance of SIP trunks, voice PRI, multicasting, unified communications, and video teleconferencing.
- Strong experience with a broad range of collaboration products including Cisco and Microsoft.
- Solid understanding of VoIP and VTC related protocols & technologies (TCP/IP, UDP, and Skinny, SIP Trunks and PRI, extension mobility, dial plans, route patterns, codecs, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with the implementation and maintenance of Unified Communications technologies.
- Understanding of Microsoft technologies specifically O365.
Please send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org