$55,000 – $60,000 per year, plus benefits
- Performs all aspects of layout inspections (ballooning prints, measure, transfer data to applicable data sheets, confirm any measurements out of specification).
- Cleans and maintains Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM) in good operating condition.
- Programs CMM using DCC mode,
- Notifies plant management (and Quality Engineers) of dimensional discrepancies.
- Tracks all gages & test equipment via Software (e.g.GageTrak) to ensure all gages remain calibrated.
- Calibrating in-house and coordinating external calibrations.
- Orders gages as needed or requested.
- Ensures production has gages necessary for measurement per control plan and replacement gages when needed.
- Assist in continuous improvement activities and Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) activities.
- Tracks variation using MSA for certain characteristics requiring CMM/Scanning measurement.
- Maintain all necessary quality records.
- Comply and conform to all applicable QMS documentation to ensure compliance with ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 and Customer Specific Requirements.
- Assist in continuous improvement projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Calibration and CMM training and experience.
- A command of computer hardware and software applications.
- Experience with test equipment, blue print reading and geometric dimensioning and tolerance (GD&T).
- SPC training.
- CMM experience (scanning experience preferred).
- Personal qualifications must include a demonstrated ability to deal effectively with people, good grooming and good oral and written communication skills.
**To be considered, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org**