Our client is looking for an experienced CNC machine operator with the desire to learn new processes and join a growing team.
Pay rate: $20.00-$22.00/hour depending on experience.
- Set-Up and operate all CNC and other machines in the Fabrication Department in an effective and cost efficient manner while maintaining good quality and safety standards
- Programming is required
- MUST know G and M code.
- Make adjustments to the machining program as required
- Fabricate the required parts based on blueprints.
- Follow work order specifications
- Ensure incoming materials are to spec before proceeding with fabrication
- Responsible for reporting equipment malfunction
- On-time order completion
- Comply with all quality related policies, procedures and system requirements
- Perform other jobs as required
- Candidates should have a minimum of 1-2 years in CNC Set-Up/Machine Operation
- Must have good team building and motivational skills
- Should have a good command in English, written and oral with the ability to train other employees
- Must be familiar with precision measuring instruments and the ability to read blueprints
- Ability to work well with numbers is essential
- A solid understanding of the following equipment/technology; CNC machine, square, tape measure, punch press/press brake, Mastercam software, linear measuring machine, weighting scale, drills, digital calliper, Faro cmm, calculator deburring wheel
- Experience with Conversational Control is considered an asset
- High School Graduation and relevant production experience is required
- Education in CNC is required.
- G and M code experience required
Please forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org