CES is currently searching for a Continuous Improvement Planner. Looking for someone on a contract basis to assist with Kaizen’s. Please send your resume today for review.
- Develop cross-functional improvement teams and educate Team Members as to continuous improvement methodologies, processes and tools;
- Develop continuous improvement measurable’s and charting procedures for review and process evaluation;
- Assist all departments and their constituent Team Members in achieving their continuous improvement goals;
- Recommend continuous improvement training or resource development opportunities to the Leadership as warranted and as available;
- Bachelor of Applied Science Degree from a recognized University or a Diploma/Associate Degree from a recognized Community College specializing in engineering, manufacturing technology or quality assurance, continuous improvement studies or equivalent and demonstrated work experience;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Familiar with Kaizen, Six Sigma principles, lean manufacturing and 8D problem solving process would be an asset;
- Strong team leading skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication abilities;
- An ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment; and
- The ability to work with others in a team atmosphere.
Send your resume today for review to firstname.lastname@example.org