We have an opening for a Temporary Quality Engineering Coordinator (contract for up to 1 year)
- Minimum 2 years in the Automotive Quality Field in an Engineering Coordinator position or equivalent.
- Completion of Quality Assurance Certificate and / or Engineering Certificate.
- Experience in IATF 16949 (previously ISO/TS 16949) and Advanced GD&T.
- Some experience in gauging, fixtures, and metrology an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all duties and promote themselves in a professional manner
- Contribute to continuous improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Act as the customer liaison on all aspects of the program during the launch.
- Support the program team from a quality engineering perspective.
- Champion the quality functions of APQP.
- Coordinate the design and buy off of fixtures and gauges.
- Act as a champion and decision maker for quality related issues.
- Investigate customer concerns to ensure proper action plans being put in place to contain and to prevent recurrence (and across all similar processes).
- Review problem reports with resolutions and verify the effectiveness onsite and Customer locations to ensure that there will not be a recurrence.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of customers’ product and engineering specifications.
- Assist in the training of personnel in all customer requirements when required.
- Take initiative to follow through on completion of tasks.
- Support buy-offs as required.
- Support in the implementation and revisions of quality documents.
- Be dedicated to generating PPAP packages.
- Perform and analyze capability / reliability studies as required.
- To travel and work overtime on short notice.
- Attend and / or champion meetings.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency to achieve results.
Email your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com