Canadian Executive Search Group is currently searching for experienced certified Counter Balance Forklift Drivers for our client.
Available Shifts (based on Current Staffing Needs):
Days : 7:30am to 3:30pm
Afternoon: 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm
Nights: 11:30 pm to 7:30 am.
- Put away all ingredients and packaging
- Ensure pallets are properly labelled and stored in correct locations.
- Re-palatalize any damaged pallets of materials.
- Maintaining FIFO in all storage areas.
- Stage all components for the next shift in correct locations.
- Ensure all materials are in stock to support required production, and alert appropriate personnel of any shortages.
- Assist service personnel by supplying materials for production.
- Assist bake end staff with supplying ingredients to lines.
- Correct staging of internal products for assorted/assembly lines.
- Removal of finished goods from packing hall and moving to correct location
- Safe operation of forklifts
- General warehouse cleaning, sweeping floors, trailers, storage and dock areas.
- Current lift truck operator certificate
- Must have experience with counterbalance propane lift truck
- Strong communication skills- verbal, written and reading English
- Able to work well with others in a team
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Computer literate
- Must have CSA approved steel toes safety shoes
What is the perks of the position?
Weekly pay by direct deposit
$18.50 / hour Pay rate
Temp – Perm
On a bus route
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
** We thank all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.**