CES is currently searching for experienced COUNTERBALANCE Forklift Drivers in the Cambridge area. If you are looking to make a move to an expanding company and you have experience in a fast paced environment, then send your resume today for immediate review.
Location: Cambridge, ON
Wage: $18.50/hr + 4% Vacation Pay
SHIFTS (Straight, steady Shifts):
Days: 7:30am to 3:30pm
Afternoons: 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm
- Put away all ingredients and packaging
- Ensure pallets are properly labelled and stored in correct locations.
- Re-palletize any damaged pallets of materials.
- Maintaining FIFO in all storage areas.
- Stage all components for the next shift in correct locations.
- Ensure all materials are in stock to support required production, and alert appropriate personnel of any shortages.
- Assist service personnel by supplying materials for production.
- Assist bake end staff with supplying ingredients to lines.
- Correct staging of internal products for assorted/assembly lines.
- Removal of finished goods from packing hall and moving to correct location
- Safe operation of forklifts
- Check water levels of batteries on daily basis with pre-op checklist.
- General warehouse cleaning, sweeping floors, trailers, storage and dock areas.
- Recent lift truck operator training certificate
- Must have experience with counterbalance propane lift truck
- Strong communication skills- verbal, written and reading English
- Able to work well with others in a team
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Computer literate
- Must have CSA approved steel toes safety shoes and safety glasses
EMAIL your current resume to email@example.com
Have any questions? Call our office: 519-836-1201