CES is currently searching for an experienced General Labourer to work as part of a team within a manufacturing die shop in the Windsor/Tecumseh ON area. Please send your resume today for immediate review. Must be available to work 40+ hours per week so students are not encouraged to apply for this position.
- Heavy lifting is required for this position
- Handling dies to the shop for cleaning and maintenance
- Sandblasting of dies
- Comfortable with the use of chemicals
- Pulling schedules to the press
- Being well organized is key
- Communication and computer skills
- Reading work orders
- Able to use a measuring tape and Vernier (calipers)
- Able to use basic hand tools, hammers, chisels, die grinders etc.
- Bridgeport and welding experience is an asset
- Blueprint reading is an asset
***Must be available to work rotating continental shifts***
Please send your resume to email@example.com