Currently hiring an Electrician in the London, ON area. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of related experience, preferably in the automotive industry. Must hold a 442 or 309 License. We are not currently taking apprentices at this time. Pay rate is $37/hr. Please send your resume to apply.
Job Responsibilities and Experience Required:
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits,
- feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical
- Evaluate and improve our processes for uptime and repeatability.
- Evaluate downtime situations for root cause and identify potential risks to similar process.
- Complete preventative maintenance on equipment and keep maintenance records to identify
- weakness in design.
- Assist in developing and/or updating preventive maintenance procedures.
- Monitor and participate in ensuring all Key Performance Indicators (Safety, Quality and
- Productivity) are being achieved.
- Communicate information throughout shift and at shift exchange.
- Co-ordinate activities of apprentices, helpers and assigned contractors.
- Support cross-functional repairs to equipment that includes Electrical, Mechanical, and
- Tooling provided it could be done safely.
- Troubleshoot safety devices.
- Troubleshoot equipment using software with encoder feedback.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and
- other related devices.
- Program and troubleshoot Fanuc Robots and Lincoln Power Sources, and understand the
- grounding circuit of a Robotic weld cell.
- Understand various communication networks.
- Participate in new electrical and mechanical designs and ensure equipment build standards
- meet Build Specifications.
- Electricians need to understand new electrical standards involving Pre Health and Safety
- reviews, safe distance calculations, Safety Plc’s, and new robot standards.
- Install, align, dismantle and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Operate lifting devices (overhead bridge cranes, fork/combi-lifts, and man-lifts such as
- scissor lifts and genie-booms) as required.
- Perform other duties as designated.
Please submit your resume to Lisa: email@example.com