CES is seeking an Executive Assistant for a manufacturing facility in CK
- Coordinate the full-cycle recruitment initiatives, including job postings, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, participating in interviews, preparing offer letters, attending job fairs, etc.
- Facilitate internal recruitment and transfers including job postings, coordination of interviews, preparing offer letters, ensuring HRIS and corporate systems are updated
- Coordinate employee on-boarding including preparing welcome packages, facilitating on-boarding and orientation
- Assist with employee relations matters; act as the first point of contact for employees for any HR related inquiries
- Prepare various HR reports including turnover, headcount, vacancies, vacations
- Assist with various HR initiatives and projects
- Maintain the HR policy and procedure manual
- Assist in the process of weekly payroll and payroll administration within the HRIS, including; new hire setup, status changes, salary changes, terminations, ROEs, etc.
- Ensure Health and Safety practices are in place with all necessary documents and updates, as needed and required by law.
- Track and maintain H & S documents i.e. safety talks, accident reports etc.
- Prepare all health and safety reports as needed.
- Assist with WSIB claims and correspondence with team member and department managers regarding the Early and Safe Return to Work Program.
Experience and Education (diploma, degree, or professional designation):
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business or Human Resources or a related field, ideally working towards CHRP/CHRL
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar role within manufacturing, including at least 1 year of payroll experience
TO APPLY: Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org