CES is in search of a Process Engineering Coordinator for our client in St. Thomas
- Engineering Degree/Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable work related experience or hold a Certificate of Qualification in a related trade.
- Must have 3-5 years of troubleshooting, repairing, and improving systems
- Eligible for OT for hours worked in excess of 44 hours.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all duties and promote themselves in a professional manner
- Contribute to continuous improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Establish, monitor and control timeline planning.
- Review, monitor and control tooling and capital budgets.
- Prepare presentations to engineering and management teams.
- Travel to customers/vendors to investigate quality concerns; tooling build process and buyoffs.
- Must be capable of handling projects from inception to completion.
- Deal with customers concerns.
- Prepare cycle-time analysis and/or time studies, to facilitate line balancing.
- Prepare reports, charts and other documentation required for engineering records and projects.
- Participate as required in all ISO14001 and ISO/TS16949 activities such as PFMEA and APQP incentives.
- Work in a safe, organized, effective, efficient and proactive manner.
- Assist in developing material handling logistics.
- Provide assistance with internal instruction of new equipment or processes.
- Coordinate and assist in activities for successful attainment of customer quality milestones.
- Assist in setting up preventative/predictive maintenance requirements.
- Co-ordinate all required actions to resolve quality issues.Assists in Special Material Runs requirements and Service Part requirements.
- Support FEC procedure with specific outline responsibilities.
- Provide product design direction based on part manufacturability.
Email your resume with Salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org