$20-$24/hr, benefits, additional training will be provided as well.
- Checks all machine electronic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems and components prior to machine start-up.
- Verifies alignment of all mechanical components, e.g. robots, tables and fixtures,
according to the required specifications using laser equipment where required.
- Cycles the machine and demonstrated its performance to the customer’s specifications.
- Trains the customer personnel in machine operation and maintenance.
- Verifies processed (plasma, waterjet, shot peening) in-house and at customer’s plant.
- Communicates with the customer verbally and/or in writing to keep customer aware of Company progress.
- Supervise a crew of riggers and assembly people through a turnkey installation of
- Maintains records and writes call reports.
- In-house machine maintenance of Shop/Sample Processing machines.
- Monitor and respond to after hour’s service beeper.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) from college or technical school; five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough knowledge of pneumatics.
- Experience with programmable machine controls.
- Experience with ABB and Fanuc robotics highly preferred.
- General understanding of Allen Bradley PLC.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness and/or ability to travel worldwide, up to 90%
**To be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com**