1 Year Mat Leave starting April 2019
The successful candidate will have:
• A post-secondary degree or diploma in the area of accounting or finance. A professional accounting designation is preferred;
• Progressively responsible experience in senior level accounting or finance role; preferably in a manufacturing setting;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work with high degree of accuracy;
• Strong analytical skills and proven aptitude for numbers;
• Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines;
• Strong interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels within and outside company in a professional manner and the ability to work in a team environment;
• Excellent written and verbal communication as well as analytical and organizational skills;
• Demonstrated computer proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word; Hyperion experience preferred.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision;
• Must be able to work extra hours as necessary.
TO APPLY: Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org