Canadian Executive Search, in partnership with an international industrial manufacturing client in Guelph, are looking for experienced forklift operators (material handlers) to join their team!
Counterbalance and Raymond Reach experience.
- Operate a propane forklift to move material
- Unload raw material from trucks to the production floor
- Load finished products onto trucks to be shipped
- Complete necessary documentation
- Inspect incoming/outgoing material for quality and/or defects prior to use
- Work with shipping department to ensure shipping meets customer timelines
- Work in a safe manner, both on and off the forklift
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time on a motorized vehicle
- Ability to get on and off of forklift multiple times a day
- Ability to walk or stand for extended periods of time
- High attention to detail and hand-eye coordination to manoeuvre the forklift in order to lift material from the ground
- Minimum of one year of manufacturing/production floor experience
- Valid out house certificate in propane counterbalance forklift operation
- Minimum 6 months experience on a forklift
- Production floor
- CSA-approved work boots/shoes
- Valid forklift certificate
- This position is on the Guelph bus route!
- Days: Monday-Friday 6:30-3:00pm
- Afternoons: Monday-Friday 3:30pm – 11:00pm
- Nights: Sunday-Thursday, 11:00pm-7:30am
- $21.03/hr + shift premium + 4% vacation pay
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com. I look forward to connecting with you!
CALL OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND SCHEDULE A TIME TO COMPLETE OUR REGISTRATION PROCESS – 519-836-1201