Our Client is looking for a Service Technician in the East York area.
Wages: $22.96-33.82/hour DOE
This position requires knowledge of service and repair techniques involving diagnosing and correcting malfunctions of Food Equipment and Retail Store equipment.
This technician will perform field service consisting of adjusting, aligning, assembling, calibrating, inspecting, lubricating and testing of commercial kitchen equipment.
Duties include problem diagnosis of electrical, mechanical, electronics, plumbing and gas fueled kitchen and retail store equipment troubleshooting, using innovation and common sense to remedy situations, enabling the customer to resume operation.
Other duties include:
- Maintaining working knowledge of latest modifications, retrofit, updates, etc. for equipment assigned to service;
- Assisting others in equipment installations or in performing major repairs;
- Attending, completing service training schools and audiovisual field training, as required;
- Assisting in obtaining service/preventative maintenance contracts;
- Assisting in product demonstrations;
- Working overtime / be on standby as required;
- This position requires good communication skills to deal with erratic hour service calls/ requests, including weekend and shift work;
- Technician must be able to travel to the USA (factory training).
- HVAC/or refrigeration tech experience– G2 (gasfitter) Licence is most desirable and can only participate in the on call rotation
- Must have some college or apprenticeship- Gr 12 min
- Able to participate in an on call rotation (for GTA 1 in 6 week rotation) for G2 only
- Access to Company phone,vehicle, lap top
- This is a work from home position-Therefore will need to be reliable, work vehicle will be provided so they can travel to customers for on site maintenance- work supplies are provided
- Fuel and maintenance cards provided
- Uniforms provided
- Computer/tech literate- everything is done via App on their smart phone for ordering parts to invoicing
- Must have Valid Passport- Company Training will be located in the USA
- $22.96-33.82/hour DOE
- $1 premium for G2 Licence
- Group benefit insurance
- Pension Plan
If you are interested in this position send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org