Canadian Executive Search is looking for General Labourers to start immediately. Please review the job posting below. If you meet the requirements, please submit resume.
-Regularly required to move about the facility.
-Push / Pull Product weighing over 100lbs
-Ability to lift and carry objects up to 70lbs
-Use of vibrating tools for various periods of time.
-Able to remain standing for long periods of time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Cutting, grinding, polishing and drilling aluminum product
– Handling large panels of glass in the warehouse. This may involve using slings and
power lift devices.
– Applying adhesives, sealants and caulks.
– Operating, cleaning and maintaining various types of equipment.
– Must be able to physically move large, heavy product through fabrication process – push,
pull, lift and carry material weighing up to 70 lbs. When working with a team member,
may be moving product weighing over 100 lbs.
– Deliver assigned custom fabricated projects to timely completion, including for preliminary
project scope reviews, all aspects of customized team fabrication, quality control, to
product ready for delivery.
Education and Experience:
– Post-secondary related diploma or equivalent experience.
– Minimum 5 years of proven custom fabrication experience
– Glazier Metal Mechanic Certificate would be an asset
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
– Goal focused
– Precision and quality focused (strong attention to detail including the paperwork process)
– Hands-on, working team player with leadership skills
– Good written and oral communication abilities
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints, shop drawings, and written specifications
– Strong math skills
– Capable of setup, programming, and maintaining equipment (including CNC) as required
– Demonstrates strong personal hands-on fabrication and machining skills and abilities
– Insists on a safe, neat, and organized work zone
– May be required to Lead, direct, and hold assigned project production staff accountable
If you are interested, please send resume to email@example.com.