· Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Knowledge to fabricate or repair tools and parts for various pieces of equipment as follows:
- Industrial Crane Certification (Mandatory & be current)
- Lathe (Mandatory)
- Bridgeport (Mandatory)
- Radial Arm Drill
- Horizontal Mill (Asset)
- CNC Mazak Machine (Asset)
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics
- Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders
- Measure, examine, and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process
- $18-$20/hr DOE
- Day Shift