GFX is Now Hiring 5+ Machine Operators in Windsor ON:
Shifts: Days (6:45 am – 2:45 pm), Afternoons (2:45 pm – 10:45 pm) 2 week rotations
- Receive job sheet and print from Production Supervisor and carry out duties as per required.
- Verify that machine/job set up has received prior approval. Review instructions to ensure understanding of all required tools and fixturing (including checking fixtures) at the job location.
- Ensure that work is being carried out as per work instructions (including quality requirements) first part off new set up to be checked by Q.A.
- Perform work so that production requirements are met.
- Ensure that all material whether in process or non-conforming is tagged as per applicable procedures.
- Must be aware of quality, productivity and safety standards as it relates to the job being performed and ensure that they are consistently met.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Should be team oriented.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and asset.
- Grade 12 education an asset.
How To Apply:
- Please submit resumes directly to Jordon@canadianexecutivesearch.com
- Please contact 519-737-9700 for more information