Industrial Electrician (30+/hr)
Seeking a licensed Electrician for our client.
- Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements in the facility’s geographic location and:
- The Global Operating System Plays;
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Health and Safety management system standards;
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management system standard;
- TS 16949 Technical Specification Management and Linamar Quality basics system standards
- Support, foster, promote and demonstrate the company’s core values and leadership behavours
- Support and maintain department lean initiatives as set out in LPS system requirements.
- Maintain department 5S requirements
- Oversee required inspections of electrical systems to ensure compliance with Ontario Electrical Standards Act.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components as needed
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Update and log electrical changes
- Complete interface to CNC equipment
- Licensed skilled trade [309A and 442A]
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Technical school training and has completed apprenticeship program
- Read schematic drawings in order to troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot and determine resolutions when encountering malfunctions in equipment
- Ability to take measurements using high voltage testing equipment.
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team setting
- Receive in-house safety training to update certifications such as WHMIS, TDG, and CPR.
Please send resumes to email@example.com