2nd and 3rd shift available must be able to work 6-7 days a week.
● Read and interpret drawings and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
● Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
● Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance.
● Maintain, repair, install and test switch gears, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors.
● Must have full understanding of ladder/relay logic
● Familiar with DC drive and NEC Codes
● Program/teach Fanuc and/or Comau robots
● Troubleshoot machinery including robots and stamping presses using test equipment and schematics.
● Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems and devices.
● Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records in accordance standards established by the Company.
● Perform other duties as required from time to time by your Manager/Supervisor.
● Completion of Industrial electrician apprenticeship program.
● Journeyman’s card or equivalent of 8 years experience
● College or industry courses in industrial electrical equipment.
● Trade certification is a plus
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your resume to email@example.com