CES is seeking a Maintenance person for a factory outside of Sarnia ON
Duties and Responsibilities
– Ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics
– Be familiar with and understand process documentation and customer specific requirements, as they relate to the job function
– Provide support in troubleshooting, repairing and making system improvements (optimization), to ensure quality and efficiencies within the department
– Identify root cause of equipment failures and follow-up on feasibility of modifications
– Demonstrate a sense of urgency in achieving results
– Perform preventative maintenance to defined schedules
– Assist and support in all other technical areas, where required
– Ensure all operator safety devices function properly on completion of repairs, modifications and installations
– Maintain a clean and environmentally safe workshop and production lines.
– Perform other duties as required
Knowledge and Education
– Ontario Certificate of Qualification in the required field- Millwright
– Certification in Lift Truck is an asset
– 2-3 years of demonstrated knowledge of basic electrical and machining (mills, lath and grinders) experience.
– Demonstrated ability to use measuring instruments (micrometers, verniers and calipers)
– Demonstrated knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics, pumps, gear boxes, bearing, seals and alignment of couplings
– Demonstrated knowledge of rigging and welding.
– Demonstrated knowledge of English, both oral and written
– Demonstrated attention to detail, organizational and interpersonal skills
– Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
– Working knowledge of safety standards of equipment
– Ability to work rotating shifts
– Ability to work independently without supervision and meet tight deadlines.
– Ability to uphold confidentiality
– Ability to work overtime to meet customer requirements
– Ability to bend, crouch and climb as required
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as required
– Experience using/programming PLC’s is an asset
To Apply: Please send your resumes to Laura@canadianexecutivesearch.com