Canadian Executive Search is currently searching for a Junior Accountant in the Kingsville area. We are reviewing resumes from an entry to an intermediate skill level. If you are looking to advance with a growing company than this position is for you.
- Assist in processing financial records and analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing weekly/monthly reports; completing special projects.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable and accounts payable ledgers
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- WSIB and pension plan reconciliations and payments
- HST, GST and PST payments
- Online EFT and cheque payments
- Assist with reviewing of expenses
- Preparation of monthly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- College or University diploma with a concentration in Accounting or equivalent;
- 1+ years’ experience in Accounting / Finance
- Strong understanding of Accounting practices;
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines with competing priorities;
- Strong work ethic
Please submit your resume to email@example.com along with salary expectations