CES is looking for a Laser Operator for one of their Automotive clients in Milton, Ontario
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Able to run and maintain Laser machines – preference given to HK 3015 flatbed laser Machine experience
- have a solid interest in custom metal fabrication,
- be able to read and interpret blueprints
- possess a strong appetite for learning and doing new things
- have a solid understanding of metal concepts and processes
- Minimum 2 yrs of experience in a CNC / Laser Operation
- Ability to read Tape Measure and use basic tools
- Physically capable of lifting 50 lbs.
What are the shifts available?
Day Shifts – 6:30 AM to 2:30 PM **Must Be Flexible to Work Afternoons as Well**
Perks of the position!
$20.00/hr – Paid weekly + 4% vacation pay
**This is a temp to perm position** Raise & Benefits after being hired on
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual to join a successful and growing organization.
Job Type: Full-time
- Laser Operator: 2 year (Required)
Interested candidates please submit resumes to: email@example.com for immediate consideration!