Canadian Executive is looking for an experienced Machine Builder. Do you want to be part of a growing team?
- Fits and assembles components according to assembly blueprints, manuals, engineering memos, sketches, and knowledge of machine construction to construct, rebuild, and repair machines and equipment, using hand tools power tools.
- Analyzes assembly blueprint specifications manual and plans machine building operations.
- Verifies conformance of parts to stock list blueprints, using measuring instruments, like calipers, gauges and micrometers.
- Lays out hole locations and drills taps holes on parts for assembly.
- Aligns components for assembly, manually or with hoist, and bolts, screws, dowels, welds, or rivets parts together, using hand tools, rivet gun, and welding equipment, or arranges for assembly by welder electrician.
- Removes high spots, and smooths surfaces, using chisels, scrapers, files, and powered hand grinder [Scraper, Hand machine shop ].
- Verifies alignment and tolerances of moving parts, using measuring instruments, like dial indicators thickness gauges.
- Tests operation of assembly by hand.
- Assembles, sets up, and operates machine to verify functioning, machine capabilities, and conformance to customers specifications.
- May form fasten piping, fixtures, and attachments required to service machine with air, water, and oil.
- May install wiring electrical components to specifications.
- May work as member of team on limited part of fabrication process.
- May set up operate metalworking machines to shape parts [Tool-Machine Set-Up Operator machine shop ].
- May be designated according to type of machine or machine component as Fixture Builder.
Are you interested? Please send resume to email@example.com