$18 – $21/hr, plus benefits package
1st Shift Availability
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with OSHA, MIOSHA, and Company safety standards.
- Build or manufacture to drawing, bill of material, all items to established production quality and quantity as scheduled. Proficient use of precision measuring equipment.
- Assist with training of employees when necessary.
- Assist customers/vendors with phone or site consultation when necessary.
- Responsible for maintenance/repair of building/installed equipment or new equipment as assigned.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance and good housekeeping to insure good quality and continuation of safe operation.
- Assist in other departments as temporary assignment.
- Confer with supervisors, engineering, production personnel or others to resolve manufacturing problems. Report shortages of parts, tools, and materials in a timely manner.
- Operate power equipment and material handling equipment (forklifts, cranes, etc.).
- Must have personal hand tools to perform tasks effectively.
- Responsible for submitting daily time accounting and payroll information or other paperwork requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience within manufacturing environment with relevant machine building experience.
- Capable of understanding basic drawings, routings, and B.O.M.’s.
- Documents changes as needed on drawings, routings, and B.O.M.’s.
- Experience with basic layouts, drilling, tapping, pinning, etc.
- Must have experience building hydraulic and pneumatic systems from schematics
- Basic welding knowledge and sheet metal fabrication.
- Must have experience with machine start up, check out, troubleshooting, complete process set up and knowledge of process
- Must be able to work with metric and inch system.
**To be considered, please send resumes to email@example.com**