$90,000 – $110,000 per year, plus benefits
- Supervise and delegate workload to maintenance staff in an organized and efficient manner with continuous improvement and proactive maintenance as the driving force behind all actions.
- Implement a predictive maintenance strategy to insure the plant equipment is operating at a maximum efficiency.
- Schedule major maintenance functions by communicating with the production groups as required.
- Oversee and assist troubleshooting of problems with production and related equipment.
- Ensure maintenance repair request are being addressed, resolved and returned for proper record keeping in a timely manner.
- Requisitions and control maintenance parts inventory to ensure that sufficient inventory levels are maintained.
- Oversee and enforce preventative maintenance schedule and continual PM improvement.
- Coach maintenance staff and ensure that all maintenance functions are performed in a proactive/continuous improvement atmosphere.
- Manage outside contractors for special projects and ongoing maintenance as required and ensure that contractors comply with company standards, policies and procedures.
- Suggest methods of improvement, i.e. continuous improvement plan.
- Assess and prioritize all maintenance functions and schedule accordingly.
- Schedule overtime as required to ensure necessary maintenance coverage while keeping OT reduction a focus.
- Ensure positive enforcement of company policies, practices and procedures as they relate to Safety, Quality and productivity.
- Ensure that confidentiality is maintained where appropriate.
- Show respect for all employees and facilitate a co-operative work atmosphere.
- Assist in TS-16949 implementation and maintenance as required.
- Prefer Associates Degree related to Industrial Maintenance.
- 3 years previous experience with PLC Programming, Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Stamping background preferred
- Must have strong leadership skills and be willing to mentor associates within department.
**To be considered, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org**