$80,000 – $85,000 per year, plus benefits package, 401K, bonus potential up to 15%
- Supervises and assigns the work of maintenance employees and inspect work for completeness
- Keeps time cards and other routine records
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance systems
- Manage the technical training program for the maintenance staff
- Provide electrical and mechanical troubleshooting leadership
- Assist in the development and implementation of Safety, Health and Environmental Initiatives
- Determine material, equipment, and supplies to be used and assist the Plant in maintaining an equipment availability at a world class level
- Assist the Plant in the development and implementation of processes that will lead to continuous productivity improvements
- Assist the Maintenance and Engineering functions in the continuous reduction of maintenance and engineering costs
- Manage Capital and Expense improvement projects -Responsible for KPI’s-Plant and Departmental
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget and operates within that budget with regard to the expenses
- Assist in the selection process of new hires
- Work with the operations department to facilitate a team-work approach, combining the expertise and manpower of both departments for the good of the company
- 5+ years’ experience in Industrial Maintenance, Machine Repair
- 3+ years’ supervisory experience.
- Good understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical systems.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
**To be considered, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org**