CES is looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician. This is a direct hire opportunity offering excellent compensation and incentives. Please apply with your resume.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience and understanding of PLCs :Allen Bradley, Siemen, knowledge of robotics Fanuc knowledge of HMI programming Ignition, RSView
- PLC, robot and HMI programming, implementation and troubleshooting.
- Experience with various networks (Ethernet IP, DH+, RIO, DeviceNet, ControlNet, RS232) Ability to interpret electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Excellent problem solving, judgement and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated mathematical and analytical skills as and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project)
- Health and Safety awareness and demonstrated ability to comply with OSHA a must
- Ability to work continental and rotating shifts, flexible to work over time and weekends
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in order to ensure plant equipment is functioning and safe
- Preventative maintenance of production and support equipment
- Design, verification and maintenance of electrical schematics.
- Assist in setting up, maintaining programming, electrical components and schematic standards.
- Assist in proper maintenance of all programming software and application files and programming hardware. Completion of all required work orders and associated paperwork.
- Responsible to improve equipment reliability and uptime.
- Implementation of Continuous Improvement Ideas.
- Monitors quality of welds and performs touch-ups as required.
- Recommend necessary adjustments to parts and machinery to ensure proper production run. Troubleshooting on robots and weld controls.
- Operate lifting devices (overhead bridge cranes, fork/combi-lifts, and man-lifts such as scissor lifts and genie-booms) as required. Other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- Post Secondary Education in one of the following areas: Mechanical, Electrical, Robotics and Automation or Mechatronics
To apply: email@example.com