Location: Cleveland, OH
1st Shift Opening
$24-$26.00, plus benefits package
WORK HOURS: 6 pm – 2 am, Monday – Friday
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Technician performs maintenance functions and assists fellow maintenance technicians as a team in the activities of the Maintenance Department.
The duties and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively complete maintenance work to include electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and general repair and maintenance of all equipment to maintain quality and production levels.
- Responsible for troubleshooting of equipment and miscellaneous downtime issues.
- Perform preventative maintenance of equipment within manufacturers specifications.
- Maintain the building by repairing as required.
- Fabricating or building items as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Recommend and participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
- During management system audit events provide evidence in support of conformance with applicable standards and procedures and participate in corrective action activities as necessary.
- Promote an atmosphere of teamwork at all times and ensure that a clean and safe work environment is maintained
- Complete any other duties as assigned
- Must have experience with equipment maintenance, including knowledge and experience with equipment maintenance, including PLC, electrical, mechanical and hydraulics. Preference given to candidates who have education in the areas of electrical, PLC, mechanical and hydraulics or have completed a Maintenance diploma/ certificate.
- Must be able to work shift rotation and/or overtime with little or no prior notice.
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations.
- Must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
To be considered, please send resume to email@example.com