CES is currently searching for General Labourers experienced working in a manufacturing environment in the Oldcastle, On area.
Shift: Days/Afternoon Swing + Overtime/Weekend work if necessary
This position can be reach via public transportation.
This position is FULL TIME and requires a minimum of 40 hrs/week; not suitable for students.
- Form, bend, and process materials needed to complete orders
- Plastic Injection Machine Operation
- Unload goods and check orders
- Handle and place materials in a safe manner
- Assist in inventory counts
- Keep work stations neat and clean
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Machine Operation Experience
- Plastic Environment Experience – Asset
- Must be comfortable using hand and power tools
- Quality Experience – Asset
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, bend, twist, kneel, climb and perform other physical duties required
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your resume to Sidney at email@example.com