$55,000 – $60,000 per year, plus benefits
- Oversee PCN process as it pertains to Materials functions. Ensure accuracy and integrity of Materials Department systems are maintained through all changes. This includes monitoring the MRP system planning data with respect to “build outs”, including standard packs, safety stock, lead time and raw/fab authorizations;
- Administer Supplier Delivery Performance system;
- Summarize and report all delivery issues weekly and/or monthly. Ensure compliance with supplier expectations manual;
- Administer Inventory Cycle count program; summarize and report on inventory accuracy weekly and / or monthly; Lead root cause investigation into inaccurate inventory situations identified through the cycle count process;
- Administer Premium Freight tracking, and recovery chargeback process;
- DNCR preparation, including follow-up with Suppliers and carriers;
- Participate in the planning and execution of the Annual Physical Inventory;
- Assist with the preparation of Obsolescence claims when required;
- Participation in both cross functional and continuous improvement teams;
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2-5 years prior manufacturing or warehousing experience;
- MUST have prior experience with SAP.
- University degree or College diploma in Business or Operations Management;
- Familiarity with methods, tools and electronic equipment applications, preferred;
- Results Orientated. Has a strong bias for action. Follows up quickly and consistently to brings issues to closure.
- Team approach to problem solving;
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven project and time management ability;
- Computer literate, including proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/Project.
*To be considered, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org**