$90,000 – $110,000, plus benefits
- Manage, co-ordinate and assist in the activities of the Materials Department, including shipping, receiving, inventory control, scheduling, container management, and logistics.
- Responsible for analyzing all customer releases in order to create an effective production schedule and communicating this schedule to the appropriate departments.
- Actively participate and support and contribute to corporate materials management initiatives
- Develop, plan and act upon continuous improvement initiatives within the materials department and provide specific direction to all staff to ensure success in completion of the established objectives
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in Materials Department
- Develop and review plant production plans and schedules and associated inventory targets.
- Responsible to report on inventory to include days on hand, stock outs, all variances
- Review shipping schedules to insure all customer (internal and external) customer delivery schedules can be met
- Develop capacity plans and review capacity utilization and make recommendations with the appropriate personnel
- Manage the implementation of ECNs ( Engineering Change Notices)
- First Line Management customer contact and emergency contact for part supply and other (internal and external) customer needs.
- Participate in the development and review of physical inventory and cycle count methodologies and measure results to insure actions are in place to meet established targets for finished Goods, WIP, and raw materials.
- Insure that sufficient containers both returnable and expendable are in place to support production schedules
- Responsible for the ERP ongoing execution for all functions and tasks for the Materials function in their facility.
- Ensure personal and associate awareness and understanding of ISO 14001 and ISO/TS 16949 (includes ISO 9001) Standards, and company policies and procedures.
- 5+ years’ experience in materials in a leadership capacity.
- Must have experience within automotive manufacturing environment.
- Must possess a secondary school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, problem-solving, and time and priority management skills are necessary.
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations
- Possess sound financial and business insights
- Capable of independent travel to, from and within designated regions
**To be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com**