My client is looking for an Industrial Millwright! Please see below for details:
- Straight Nights (11:15pm – 6:30am)
- Evaluate equipment/tooling operation, trouble shoot & analyze issues to determine root cause, implement solution(s) to address root cause and verify solution effectiveness.
- Perform preventative maintenance as required by supervisor and / or the plant preventative maintenance system.
- Installation of new equipment, tooling, racking, services (air & nitrogen supply), etc.
- Perform tooling changeovers, material changes and ensure correct process function and acceptable first off part.
- Fabrication of fixtures, tooling or equipment as required.
- Support/implement/sustain DOS (Dana Operating System) activities such as but not limited to 5S, SMED & Standardized Work, TPM, Process Readiness, etc.
- Initiate or support activities that will address corrective actions or improvements to the process or workplace safety.
- Perform duties in a manner to ensure personal safety and the safety of co-workers.
- Serve on the Emergency and Spills Response Team.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Secondary school diploma or GED equivalent, certification in the Province of Ontario as a Millwright.
- Experience in light-assembly manufacturing, stamping, leak, brazing, PLC’s. Experience with safety requirements or procedures in a manufacturing setting.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing concepts and such as 5-S, SMED, etc.
- Ability to read engineering drawings, standard work instructions, safety instructions and maintenance records.
- Basic computer, computer software, and arithmetic skills for document input and control (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook), written communications skills. Sound organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Reliable attendance record.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com