Our client is looking for an Industrial Millwright! Please see below for details:
Shifts: Rotation between days and afternoons
- Days: 6:30am-3pm
- Afternoons: 3:00pm-11:30pm
- Ability to perform and instruct in the operation, repair, rebuild and dismantle of all types of equipment and tools without supervision.
- Stamping press repair, automation repair, maintenance of industrial equipment, preventative/predictive maintenance skills required.
- Ability to operate any and all equipment required to complete job functions, including tool room equipment.
- Must have extensive knowledge of air and hydraulic systems, conveyors, press knowledge.
- SMAW and GMAW experience required.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to implement hands on corrective action.
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org