CES is currently looking for a Millwright. This is a direct hire opportunity. Please send your resume to apply.
- 5+ maintenance experience servicing and maintaining processing and packaging line equipment in a production environment.
- Knowledge developing preventative maintenance programs, including training and operating procedures.
- Experience using computer applications and programs.
- Prior experience using mobile equipment would be an asset, but training is provided once on the job.
Education and Skills
- Grade 12 education and strong English (written and verbal) and mathematical skill set.
- Trade license, certificate or actively enrolled in an apprenticeship program is required. Having the ability to weld would be an asset.
- A strong mechanical aptitude and skill at troubleshooting machinery is a must.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, able to provide clear, concise general instructions for team effectiveness.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently with little supervision are required.
- Equipment Operator’s Certification to operate the forklift and pallet jack, or the ability to obtain certifications.
- Must be able to follow set procedures and efficiently and effectively prioritize and organize their and other’s work.
- Analytical problem solving required (observing the problem, deciding the cause, and then working out the most effective way to resolve it).
- Must be able to react quickly to problems as they arise to minimize production down time.
- Some problems can occur routinely and some very irregularly (i.e. electrical).
- A good memory is an asset.
- Must decide how to apply the information found in manuals, which often only offer instruction guidelines.
- Strong individual judgement is a must to schedule work tasks and set priorities.
- This position is encouraged to independently bring forth innovative ideas and suggestions to improve production and/or the work environment.
Please send your resume to Lisa to apply: email@example.com