Our Client in Guelph is looking for experienced Millwrights.
- Ontario licensed Millwright (433A) with 5 years experience in manufacturing industry.
- Exposure to packaging industry is preferable.
- Communicate in English (both verbal and written)
- Excellent knowledge of equipment and processes within scope of job. Certified in use of all required equipment.
- Skilled in root cause analysis and trouble techniques of equipment problems.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- General knowledge of blueprint reading and electrical schematics.
- Experience with PLC’s an asset
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, detailed repair drawings, and recommended spares related to construction equipment and machinery.
- Ability to read and write, and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to trouble shoot hydraulics, pneumatic and electrical issues.
- Ability to work at heights up to 60 feet including Scissor lifts and ladders.
- Working knowledge of lathe, milling machine, grinder and hand tools.
- Working knowledge of MIG/TIG welding.
$29.55-$30.25/hrDays/Afternoons rotation630am-3pm3pm-1130pmOpportunity for overtime
Email resumes to