Must be able to work off shift.
$65,000 per year, plus paid OT, benefits package
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the activities of the Molding department, production and operation workers.
- Accountable for the department’s production schedule and efficient completion of orders within the approved budget.
- Will review completed New Tooling and Processes to assure a Complete and Repeatable Molding Package is delivered.
- Assist Molding Technicians and production workers in troubleshooting and solving problems.
- Manage, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the Mold production workers who operate machines, fabricate, assemble, finish or inspect parts and products.
- Establish methods to meet production and work schedules through the co-ordination of work activities with other departments.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
Request materials and supplies.
- Train Injection Mold employees on, and ensure adherence to, job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Monitor, assess and manage Injection Mold employee performance.
- High School Diploma required.
- College diploma in Management or related discipline considered an asset.
- 4+ years’ Supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting required, automotive preferred.
- Strong understanding of injection molding equipment and machinery.
- Experience with 50-1500 ton presses.
**To be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com**