This is a 6 month contract position, that could turn perm.
11 pm – 7 am
Monday – Friday
$29 – $34/hr DOE…..
The occupational nurse is responsible for oversight of the facility’s occupational health programs and other related issues. This role functions as a health consultant, program manager working alongside management employees and outside medical providers.
- Manage injuries/illness in the Temporary Work program ( TAW )
- Develops and documents Return to Work plans for employees in TAW
- Maintains documentation in SHRMIS
- Communicates with employees, medical providers, third party administrators, and operation managers
- Compiles / provide reports as needed
- Knowledge of federal regulations in regard s to FMCSA, ADAA, FMLA, OSHA record keeping, and OSHA surveillance programs
- Registered Nurse, with current RN
- Prefer COHN, COHN-S, and/or CCM
- 3-5 years experience in Occupational Health and/or Emergency Room nursing
- 1-2 years experience in Case management
** To be considered, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org **