CES is seeking a qualified Salesperson for their Client’s growing team!
Purpose / Mission of Role: Prospect, sell, and manage new sales opportunities for the Organization Must have the ability to effectively deal with all organizational levels. The outside Sales Representative will be directly responsible and dedicated to the building of customer accounts.
The individual must enjoy working in a dynamic fast paced environment and must have the desire & motivation for career advancement within the Steel Industry.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Achieve sales and margin targets.
- Develop sales opportunities for Steel Fabrication projects nationally.
- Lead generation: Develop customer base and market opportunities.
- Collaborate, network, & sell to professionals within the AEC (architectural, engineering, & construction) industry; promote & develop structural steel projects.
- Proactive involvement in the strategic planning and sales forecasting
- Represent organization at industry functions, and trade shows.
- Work in support of the Estimating, Detailing, Project Management and Production teams.
- Maintain an awareness and pricing and industry market conditions.
- Provide pricing and product availability to all customers.
- Develop and maintain clients log
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 5+ years Sales experience required
- Steel Fabrication sales or similar experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to process all sales quotations, and sales orders
- Ability to set and manage priorities.
- Familiar with custom steel manufacturing concepts, practices and procedures.
- Intra-organizational written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Focus on meeting bid deadlines
- Proactive involvement in sales, margins, and business development targets.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of company products, capacity, and constraints.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
To apply: Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org